Research Handbook on EU Private International Law
It contains the following contributions:
Youseph Farah and Anil Yilmaz-Vastardis
3. Fairy is Back – Have you got your Wand Ready?
4. Frustrated of the Interface between Court Litigation and Arbitration? Don’t Blame it on Brussels I! Finding Reason in the Decision of West Tankers, and the Recast Brussels I
Youseph Farah and Sara Hourani
5. Does Size Matter? A Comparative Study of Jurisdictional Rules Applicable to Domestic and Community Intellectual Property Rights
6. Article 4 of the Rome I Regulation on the Applicable Law in the Absence of Choice – Methodological Analysis, Considerations
7. International Sales of Goods and Rome I Regulation”
8. The Rome I Regulation and the Relevance of Non-State Law”
9. The Interaction between Rome I and Mandatory EU Private Rules – EPIL and EPL: Communicating Vessels?
Xandra E. Kramer
10. Choice of Law for Tort Claims”
11. Defamation and Privacy and the Rome II Regulation
David Kenny and Liz Heffernan
12. Corporate Domicile and Residence