Surveys on European Order for Payment and Small Claims Procedures
PhD Researcher Elena Alina Ontanu (supervised by Prof. Xandra Kramer) from Erasmus University Rotterdam is conducting an empirical and comparative research on the functioning of the European Order for Payment and the European Small Claims Procedure in England and Wales, France, Italy and Romania. Practitioners from these jurisdictions having experience with (one of) these procedures are warmly invited to fill in the surveys by clicking the links below. The collected data aim to gain a better insight into the use and functioning of these procedures in the selected Member States.
England and Wales
– European Order for Payment
– European Small Claims Procedure
– Injonction de payer européenne
– Règlement européen des petits litiges
– Ingiunzione europea di pagamento
– Procedimento europeo per le controversie di modesta entità
– Somatia europeana de plata
– Procedura europeana privind cererile cu valoare redusa
The surveys are divided in several sections regarding various aspects of the procedures. Please note that some questions might not be relevant for all legal professions. The time necessary for filling in a survey ranges between fifteen to thirty minutes, and participation will remain anonymous. Multi-session access to the surveys is possible from the same computer. The survey will remain open until 30 September 2015.
We thank you for sharing your invaluable experience and views.