https://conflictoflaws.net/News/2020/08/CoL_Banner-1.png 0 0 Giesela Ruehl https://conflictoflaws.net/News/2020/08/CoL_Banner-1.png Giesela Ruehl2022-10-06 09:29:342022-10-06 09:29:34Save the date: EAPIL Seminar on the Rome II Regulation on December 2
Save the date: EAPIL Seminar on the Rome II Regulation on December 2
On Friday, December 2, at 4 pm, the European Association of Private International Law (EAPIL) will hold an Online-Seminar on the Rome II Regulation. The Seminar will shed light on the Study that was prepared in 2021 by the British Institute of International and Comparative Law (BIICL) in consortium with Civic Consulting to support the preparation of the report on the application of the Rome II Regulation.
Speakers will be:
- Eva Lein, BIICL (UK)/University of Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Constanze Bonzé, BIICL (UK)
- Xandra Kramer, University of Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Martin Ebers, University of Tartu (Estonia)
- Marie Louise Kinsler, 2 Temple Gardens, London (UK)
More information (including a detailed program and registration information) will be made available via this blog in November.