Deadline extended: Funding opportunities under the justice programme in the area of judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters (JUST-2022-JCOO).
The deadline for proposal submission to the call for proposals for action grants to promote judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters has been extended.
The new deadline for submission is the 30 March 2022 – 17:00:00 CET, Brussel’s time.
The total budget available for the call is EUR 5.500.000. The co-financing rate is 90%.
The key priorities for 2022 under this call are to contribute to the effective and coherent application of the EU acquis relating to judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters, thus strengthening mutual trust.
In particular, the call aims to
- facilitate and support judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters
- promote the rule of law, independence and impartiality of the judiciary, including by supporting the efforts to improve the effectiveness of national justice systems, and the effective enforcement of decisions
The call-related documents, guidance and other instructions are available in the call page within the funding & tender opportunities portal (F&T).
Project activities under this call would in principle include:
- facilitating cooperation between competent authorities and agencies, legal practitioners and/or service providers (including multi-disciplinary networks at international, national, regional or local levels);
- mutual learning, identifying and exchange of best practices, development of working methods which may be transferable to other participating countries;
- analytical activities, including data collection, surveys, research, etc.;
- exchange and provision of information and development of information tools;
- capacity building for professionals;
- dissemination and awareness raising activities;
- training activities can also be funded under this call, as long as they are of ancillary nature and not the main purpose of the project.
Any further request for information can be addressed to EC-JUSTICE-CALLS@ec.europa.eu