The UM Macao Distinguished Visiting Scholar (MDS), established by University of Macau (UM) under the UM Macao Talent Program, aims to attract established scholars to conduct inter/multi-disciplinary research activities with UM faculty members or to promote joint research projects/publications.
– Associate Professor or above from prestigious universities or research institutions (e.g. top 200 universities of recognized world university rankings or Project 985/211 universities in Mainland China).
– Proven track records in related fields of expertise.
Honorarium and Duration:
– Maximum honorarium of MOP100,000 (around 10, 000 Euros, taxable).
– Agreed visiting period with the hosting faculty.
– University accommodation will be provided.
Application Procedures and Deadline
– Fill in the attached application form “MacaoTalentProgram_AppForm_VisitingScholar” and provide the necessary materials (e.g. copy of identity card/passport, detailed curriculum vitae and visiting plan etc.).
– Submit all application materials to “firstname.lastname@example.org” (in PDF format).
1st batch: on or before 31/05/2018
2nd batch: on or before 30/09/2018
For any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail to “email@example.com” or phone (853) 8822 4388 / 8822 4389 / 8822 4311.