The UM Macao Distinguished Visiting Scholar (MDS)
The UM Macao Distinguished Visiting Scholar (MDS), established by University of Macau (UM) under the UM Macao Talent Program, aims to attract established scholars to conduct inter/multi-disciplinary research activities with UM faculty members or to promote joint research projects/publications.
– Associate Professor or above from prestigious universities or research institutions (e.g. top 200 universities of recognized world university rankings or Project 985/211 universities in Mainland China).
– Proven track records in related fields of expertise.
Honorarium and Duration:
– Maximum honorarium of MOP100,000 (around 10, 000 Euros, taxable).
– Agreed visiting period with the hosting faculty.
– University accommodation will be provided.
Application Procedures and Deadline
– Fill in the attached application form “MacaoTalentProgram_AppForm_VisitingScholar” and provide the necessary materials (e.g. copy of identity card/passport, detailed curriculum vitae and visiting plan etc.).
– Submit all application materials to “email@example.com” (in PDF format).
1st batch: on or before 31/05/2018
2nd batch: on or before 30/09/2018
For any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or phone (853) 8822 4388 / 8822 4389 / 8822 4311.