Research Assistant Position at the BIICL, London
The BIICL is seeking to appoint three Research Assistants on a 0.8 FTE basis for paid internships of four months each, with the possibility of extension for a further month.
Research Assistants are expected to undertake various core tasks, including:
* Assisting in the coordination and organisation of research activities;
* Contributing to the production of high quality research in their areas including, where appropriate, assisting with desk-based research, literature reviews, data analysis, drafting of proposals and submissions, report writing and drafting of articles, social media content etc.
* Assisting in the management and co-ordination of events;
* Attending meetings with external groups/partners, including government, legal profession and NGOs; and
* Working as part of a team with other researchers.
Research Assistants will each be assigned to a Supervisor in their legal areas. For this round of applications, we are particularly looking to appoint in the areas of:
* Public International Law;
* Private International Law and/or Competition Law; and
* Rule of Law
May I know the requirements of the research assistant?
How can I apply?