https://conflictoflaws.net/News/2020/08/CoL_Banner-1.png 0 0 Xandra Kramer https://conflictoflaws.net/News/2020/08/CoL_Banner-1.png Xandra Kramer2014-11-18 01:31:002014-11-18 03:00:20Papers ELI/UNIDROIT Project on Civil Procedure published
Papers ELI/UNIDROIT Project on Civil Procedure published
As we reported earlier, in October 2013, the first exploratory workshop of the ELI/UNIDROIT project on European Rules of Civil Procedure took place. This was followed by the launch of three pilot studies this spring, the first results of which will be discussed in Rome next week.
Most of the papers presented at the first exploratory workshop have meanwhile been published in the Uniform Law Review 2014, issues 2 and 3.
- Diana Wallis – Introductory remarks on the ELI-Unidroit project
- Geoffrey C. Hazard, Jr. – Some preliminary observations on the proposed ELI/Unidroit civil procedure project in the light of the experience of the ALI/Unidroit project
- Sacha Prechal and Kees Cath – The European acquis of civil procedure: constitutional aspects
- Thomas Pfeiffer – The contribution of arbitration to the harmonization of procedural laws in Europe
- Xandra E. Kramer – The structure of civil proceedings and why it matters: exploratory observations on future ELI-Unidroit European rules of civil procedure
- Nicolò Trocker – From ALI–Unidroit Principles to common European rules on access to information and evidence? A preliminary outlook and some suggestions
- Loïc Cadiet – The ALI–Unidroit project: from transnational principles to European rules of civil procedure: Public Conference, opening session, 18 October 2013
- Neil Andrews – Fundamentals of costs law: loser responsibility, access to justice, and procedural discipline
- Miklós Kengyel – Transparency of assets and enforcement
- Rolf Stürner – Principles of European civil procedure or a European model code? Some considerations on the joint ELI–Unidroit project
- Eva Storskrubb – Due notice of proceedings: present and future
- Ianika N. Tzankova – Case management: the stepchild of mass claim dispute resolution