From 9th to 10th November a conference will take place at the Academy of European Law (ERA) in Trier, Germany where recent developments in private international law will be presented.
Here are the areas which will be discussed:
- Legal and Practical Consequences of Landmark ECJ Decisions (e.g. Lugano Convention Opinion (1/03); Owusu)
- The European Enforcement Order in Judicial Practice
- (The Revision of) the Regulation on Service of Documents
- Cross-border Attachment of Bank Accounts
- International Insolvency Law
- Hague Convention of 30 June 2005 on Choice of Court Agreements
- European Payment Order
- Towards a European Small Claims Procedure – The State of Play
- Future Developments in European Private International Law: Rome I & Rome II
See for the full programme, the list of speakers and further information the website of ERA.