The latest issue of the Journal of Private International Law is out, and the contents are:
- Understanding the English Response to the Europeanisation of Private International Law by Jonathan Harris
- Licences and Assignments of Intellectual Property Rights Under the Rome I Regulation by Paul LC Torremans
- Matrimonial Property on Divorce: All Change in Europe by CMV Clarkson
- A Defence of the Established Approach to the Grave Risk Exception in the Hague Child Abduction Convention by Peter Ripley
- Cross-Border Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments in Vietnam by Ngoc Bich Du
- The Damage of Damages: Agreements on Jurisdiction and Choice of Law by CJS Knight
Subscribe to the Journal here.