We are glad to announce that registration for the first (Virtual) Seminar of the European Association of Private International Law (EAPIL) is now open. If you wish to join, just fill out this form.
The Seminar will take place on 11 Dezember 2020 from 11 am to 1 pm (MET). Devoted to the impact of Brexit on Private International Law it will feature speakers from the United Kingdom and the European Continent:
- Alexander Layton (Twenty Essex Street Chambers, London)
- Eva Lein (University of Lausanne)
- Michiel Poesen (KU Leuven)
- Sir Andrew Moylan (Court of Appeal of England and Wales)
- Pietro Franzina (Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan)
- Anatol Dutta (Ludwig Maximilian University Munich).
If you have questions concerning the first EAPIL Seminar or the EAPIL Seminar Series as such please get in touch with the Secretary General of EAPIL, Giesela Rühl, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EAPIL (Virtual) Seminar Series seeks to contribute to the study and development of (European) Private International Law through English-language seminars on topical issues. It will provide an easily accessible and informal platform for the exchange of ideas – outside the bi-annual EAPIL conferences. At the same time, it will serve as a means for EAPIL members to connect with other EAPIL members and non-members.