Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) calls for applications for the following academic vacancy:
Docent in Private Law with additional specialization in Private International Law or International Commercial Law or Comparative Contract Law, for election term of 6 years.
Requirements for applicants:
- Compliance with the requirements of the Regulations on Academic and Administrative Personnel Positions of Riga Graduate School of Law;
- At least 3 years of academic work experience in English language;
- Documented experience in research and scientific publications during the last 6 years;
- Participation in scientific conferences and international projects during the last 6 years.
- Provision of study work in Bachelor and Master level programmes;
- Involvement in research and at least five publications in recognized peer-reviewed academic outlets during the election term;
- Participation in RGSL governance bodies;
- Engagement in RGSL community service.
Monthly salary up to EUR 2.200,00 for full-time work-load.
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- Application letter;
- Professional curriculum vitae (in Europass format) in Latvian and English;
- Copies of documents certifying the relevant education;
- List of publications and/or significant achievements in the relevant field, from the last 6 years.
The Regulations on Academic and Administrative Personnel Positions of Riga Graduate School of Law can be found here.
Deadline for application is 17 June 2019. Applications should be sent by postal mail to Riga Graduate School of Law, Str?lnieku 4k-2, R?ga, LV 1010, Latvia or by email to email@example.com (Subject heading: “Academic personnel vacancies”).
For additional inquiries please contact Ms. Ieva Racenaja, Director of Riga Graduate School of Law, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Riga Graduate School of Law informs that personal data included in the application shall be processed in order to conduct the selection of candidates (on the grounds of legitimate interests). The controller of such personal data processing is Riga Graduate School of Law.