https://conflictoflaws.net/News/2020/08/CoL_Banner-1.png 0 0 Giesela Ruehl https://conflictoflaws.net/News/2020/08/CoL_Banner-1.png Giesela Ruehl2019-11-06 06:00:252019-11-01 09:12:47DynamInt: Postdoctoral Fellowships at Humboldt-University Berlin
DynamInt: Postdoctoral Fellowships at Humboldt-University Berlin
- The new Doctoral Training Group DynamInt at the Faculty of Law at Humboldt-University encourages young researchers with a doctoral / PhD degree in law to apply for fully paid research stay for up to 6 months.
- Tasks and Research Topic
- The PostDoc is supposed to pursue her/his research project in the field of European Law. She/he is also expected to interact with the group of young researchers, who all work on their dissertation projects within the thematic framework of harmonization and plurality tendencies in the EU.
- The research stay should last between 3 and 6 months.
- Working condition
- The PostDoc receives a salary of full-time position (salary grade 13) and will be provided with a fully equipped working place.
- Research-Teaching ratio
- There is no teaching assignment to the PostDoc. However, if she/he wishes to teach classes, this is of course possible.
- The Post Doc is expected to spend most or at least 2/3 of her/his time at DynamInt in Berlin or its surroundings.
- Beside a doctoral/PhD degree, applicants should at least have a solid listening comprehension in German as it serves as the lingua franca of the Training Group.
- There is no specific deadline. Applications can be submitted at any time.
- Please direct your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.