The ESCP Europe Business School is seeking to recruit an assistant/associate professor in business law. The successful candidate would be asked to teach courses in International/Comparative Business Law, and to conduct research with an international dimension.
ESCP Europe Paris Campus recruits an Assistant / Associate Professor in Business Law
ESCP Europe’s Department of Economics, Law and Social Sciences (SJES) invites applications for a full-time tenure-track
Assistant/Associate Professor position in Business Law, to begin September 2011 in Paris, France.
With a PhD in Law (or equivalent), the successful candidate will have demonstrated an exceptional ability in research and teaching in the area of Business Law. The new professor will be expected to teach undergraduate and graduate level courses in French and in English. It will contribute to the teaching of law to ESCP Europe students, in collaboration with the existing law professorships. The successful applicant will develop research proposals and carry out research projects. He/She will fulfill administrative duties.
If you seek to work within an intellectually stimulating work environment, then we want to hear from you, if you have:
- A PhD in Law (or equivalent)
- Evidence (or clear potential) of excellence in research (publications in leading journals)
- Experience and interest in teaching diverse student populations (MIM, MBA, specialized master (including Master in International Business Law & Management), executive education, the public at large, etc.),
- An interest in working with diverse stakeholders toward a continuous conceptual and practical along Business Law
- The ability to teach and research in either English and French
ESCP Europe is a leading full range Business School: Master in Management (MIM), Master in European Business, Executive MBA, Specialised Masters, Executive Education, PhD. Established in Paris in 1819, it has developed a corporate culture based on European and humanist values. Today ESCP Europe has 5 campuses in Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Turin. The Paris campus is located in the heart of the city.
We look forward to your application that should include (1) a letter of general motivation, (2) an updated curriculum vitae (3) a research, teaching and community statement, (4) evidence of teaching effectiveness, (5) samples of publications.
addressed by mail to Carole MATHIEU email@example.com
Deadline for application : April 18, 2011.