https://conflictoflaws.net/News/2020/08/CoL_Banner-1.png 0 0 Veronika Gaertner https://conflictoflaws.net/News/2020/08/CoL_Banner-1.png Veronika Gaertner2007-10-24 05:33:582007-10-24 10:52:55Conflict of Law Symposium
Conflict of Law Symposium
The Tulane Law Review and the Duke Center for International and Comparative Law organise a symposium entitled:
The European Choice-of-Law Revolution — A Chance for the United States?
Confirmed participants for this symposium include:
- Bernard Audit (Paris I), Richard Fentiman (Cambridge), and Ralf Michaels (Duke) discussing methods
- Stephanie Francq (Louvain-la-Neuve), Mathias Reimann (Michigan), and Larry Ribstein (Illinois) discussing federal unification and the dichotomy of internal and external conflicts
- Horatia Muir-Watt (Paris I) and Jurgen Basedow (Max Planck) discussing interstate market regulation
- Jens Dammann (Texas) and Onnig Dombalagian (Tulane) discussing conflicts in corporate law
- Jan von Hein (Max Planck) and Symeon Symeonides (Willamette) discussing conflicts in tort law
- Dennis Solomon (Tubingen), Bill Richman (Toledo), and Patrick Borchers (Creighton) discussing conflicts in contract law
The symposium will take place on 9 February 2008 in Durham, NC
More information can be found at the website of the Tulane Law Review.
(Thanks to Prof. Jan von Hein (Trier) for the tip-off.)