Peter Rutledge of the Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America, and Gary Born of WilmerHale recently announced the release of the fourth edition of their text, International Civil Litigation in United States Courts. In previous editions, the book has been lauded by critics as the leading US commentary and casebook on international civil litigation in US courts:
- “The bible for litigation lawyers
- “An excellent work….A felicitous combination of theory and practice.”
- “The best available approach….”
- “The most comprehensive work in the field”
- “A remarkable work…No practitioner should be without it….”
More information can be found here.