Edited by Delphine Porcheron, Mélanie Schmitt and Juliette Lelieur
The University of Strasbourg is organizing workshop series on the protection of Human Rights in transnational situations. The research is conducted in criminal law, labour law, and private international law. After the first meeting which took place last January with the presence of Horatia Muir Watt, Dominique Ritleng and Patrick Wachsmann, the second one will be held in Strasbourg on June 5, focusing on civil and environmental liabilities and private international law.
Speakers include :
- Bénédicte Girard, University of Strasbourg
- Marie-Pierre Camproux, University of Strasbourg
- Pauline Abadie, University of Paris Sud
- Fabien Marchadier, University of Poitiers
- Patrick Kinsch, University of Luxembourg, Attorney at law Luxembourg
- Louis d’Avout, University of Paris II
- Jean-Sylvestre Bergé, University of Lyon III
- Caroline Kleiner, University of Strasbourg
For more information click here.