The EBS Law School in cooperation with Clifford Chance will host the EBS Law School Arbitration Day on 18 November 2016 organized by Professor Dr. Matthias Weller and Dr. Alexandra Diehl.
The event will focus on the quest for improved systems of arbitration. Topics will be:
- Dispute Resolution in Asia: Dominated by the Singaporean Merlion?
- The Iran-United States Claims Tribunal: a role model for international arbitration?
- TTIP and CETA: On a Road to Nowhere or to Success?
The speakers are:
- Claudia Annacker, Cleary Gottlieb, Paris
- Simon Greenberg, Clifford Chance, Paris
- Elan Krishna, Clifford Chance, Singapore
- Dr. Cristina Hoss, Legal Adviser to Judge Bruno Simma, Iran-US Claims Tribunal, Den Haag
- Prof. Dr. R. Alexander Lorz, Secretary for Public Education, German State of Hesse, Wiesbaden
- Representative from US Consulate General Frankfurt
- Prof. Dr. André Schmidt, EBS Business School/University Witten-Herdecke
- Prof. Dr. Mathias Wolkewitz, General Counsel Legal, Taxes, Insurances, Wintershall AG
The lectures as well as the panel discussions will be in English. The event will start at 1.30 p.m. in Lecture Room “Sydney” at EBS Law School in Wiesbaden.
For further information and registration see here.