The list of speakers at the workshop on Private International Law as Global Governance at the Law School of the Paris Institute of Political Science (Sciences Po) has been updated and is available on the PILAGG website.
The speakers for January and February will be:
• 20th January: Mads ANDENAS (“External effects of national ECHR judgments”)
• 25th January (doctoral workshop): Shotaro HAMAMOTO (“L’arbitrage investisseur-État est-il hostile aux intérêts publics?”)
• 27th January: Ingo VENZKE (“On words and deeds: How the practice of interpretation develops international norms”)
• 9th February (doctoral workshop): Benoit FRYDMAN (“Approche pragmatique du droit global”)
• 11th February (doctoral workshop): David KENNEDY (“The renewal of political economy and global governance”)
• 16th February: Michael WEIBEL (“Privatizing the adjudication of sovereign defaults”)
PILAGG has also launched a new stream on epistemology and methodology of human-rights in transnational context.