Workshop on the EU Matrimonial and Partnership Property Regulations at the University of Strasbourg (France), 7 February 2018
On February 7th, a workshop on the EU Matrimonial and Partnership Property Regulations will take place at the University of Strasbourg. Coordinated by Prof. Estelle Naudin and Delphine Porcheron, the workshop will explore the strategies of anticipation provided by the new regulations and some of the practical issues raised by French-German situations.
Speakers include :
- Richard Crône, Notary in Paris, Member of the Institut Notarial Europe et International (INEI)
- Alain Devers, University of Lyon III
- Claire Farge, Lawyer, Member of the Legal Committee of FNDP
- Michel Farge, University of Grenoble-Alpes
- Eric Fongaro, University of Bordeaux
- Estelle Gallant, University Paris I
- Estelle Naudin, University of Strasbourg
- Delphine Porcheron, University of Strasbourg
Click here to access the full program.