Special Issue of JIPITEC on PIL and Intellectual Property
This special issue of the Journal of Intellectual Property, Information Technology and E-Commerce Law (JIPITEC) presents a collection of papers given at the inaugural meeting of the International Law Association’s Committee on Intellectual Property and Private International Law held at the University of Lisbon on March 15-17, 2012.
- International Jurisdiction in Intellectual Property Disputes (Paulius Jurcys)
- Infringement and Exclusive Jurisdiction in Intellectual Property: a Comparison for the International Law Association (Benedetta Ubertazzi)
- IP and Applicable Law in Recent International Proposals: Report for the International Law Association (Matulionyte Rita)
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments in Intellectual Property: a Comparison for the International Law Association (Benedetta Ubertazzi)
- Internet Intermediaries and the Law Applicable to Intellectual Property Infringements (Pedro De Miguel Asensio)
- Transnational Law for Transnational Communities The Emergence of a Lex Mercatoria (or Lex Informatica) for International Creative Communities (Axel Metzger)
H/T: Bernd Justin Jütte.