Sciences Po PILAGG Workshop Series, Spring 2012
The workshop on Private International Law as Global Governance (PILAGG) at the Law School of the Paris Institute of Political Science (Sciences Po) will take place on Thursdays or Fridays at 12:30 pm, at the Law School.
The speakers for the Spring 2012 will be:
• 20th January: Mads ANDENAS (“External effects of national ECHR judgments”)
• 26th January (doctoral workshop): Shotaro HAMAMOTO
• 27th January: Ingo VENZKE (“On words and deeds”)
• 9th February (doctoral workshop): Benoit FRYDMAN
• 10th and 11th February (Saturday, full-day doctoral workshop): David KENNEDY
• 16th February: Michael WEIBEL
• 8th March: Michael KARAYANNI
• 9th March: George A. BERMANN
• 22nd March: Jeremy HEYMANN
• 23rd March: Alex MILLS
• 12th April (doctoral workshop): Diego P. FERNÁNDEZ ARROYO
• 13th April: Michael HELLNER
• 11th May, Final Meeting (full day, see Program)
Where: unless otherwise announced, Law School, 13 rue de l’Université 75007 Paris, Room J210 (2nd floor).
When: 12:30 to 14:30 pm
More information is available here.