Job offer in Brussels – lawyer experienced in Private International Law of the Family required
ADDE (Association pour le Droit des Étrangers), is an association for permanent education which promotes the rights of foreigners through the respect of the principles of equality, non discrimination and human rights.
ADDE recruits a lawyer to support its “Point d’Appui DIP familial” under a contract of full-time job for 8 months, possibly renewable, from 1 March 2011.
– Provide legal advice in family private international law, and keep and monitor the records;
– Write analyses and studies;
– Organize training and animations;
– Strengthen the network of legal support.
– Master / Bachelor of Law;
– Professional experience in the field of international private law concerning the family;
– Ability to work as a team and to energize a network;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Proficiency in computer skills;
– Knowledge of Dutch would be considered an advantage.
CV and a letter explaining motivation must be addressed to Isabelle Doyen, Association pour le droit des étrangers asbl, rue du Boulet, 22-1000 Brussels. Deadline: 1 February 2011.