Seminar: Non – Justiciability: Reappraisal of Buttes Gas in the Light of Recent Decisions
This seminar is part of the British Institute’s seminar series on private international law which will run throughout the Autumn of 2006 and well into 2007 entitled Private International Law in the UK: Current Topics and Changing Landscapes.
Location: British Institute of International and Comparative Law, Charles Clore House, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5JP
- (Chair) The Rt Hon. Lord Bingham
- Lady Fox CMG QC, Vice President British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Professor Richard Garnett, University of Melbourne
- Dapo Akande, St Peter’s College, Oxford
- Henry Forbes Smith, One Essex Court
Sponsored by Herbert Smith. More information, including pricing, can be found on the BIICL website.