Conference 2007 – Programme and Booking
We are delighted to announce that the Programme for the Journal of Private International Law Conference 2007, to be held at the University of Birmingham on 26 – 27 June, is now available. Please see the Conference Homepage for more details. Here are all the relevant links:
- The Conference Homepage on the University of Birmingham website
- The Programme (you can also view it on this site – see the Conference 2007 page)
- Information on the Conference Fees, and Booking (you can register online or via the downloadable word document)
- Information on the state-of-the-art venue
- Contact details, if you have any questions or queries
There are a limited number of places available at the conference, so we do advise you to book as early as possible.
We very much hope to see you at the conference in June.