The UM Macao Post-doctoral Fellowship (MPF)
The UM Macao Post-doctoral Fellowship (MPF), established by University of Macau (UM) under the UM Macao Talent Program, aims to attract high-calibre PhD graduates for faculties to sustain and strengthen their research capabilities and build up areas of expertise.
– PhD graduates from reputable universities in the past 1-2 years (e.g. top 200 universities of recognized world university rankings or Project 985/211 universities in Mainland China).
– Outstanding research achievements with proven publication records, patents, etc. in previous research experience.
Honorarium and Duration:
– Monthly remuneration of MOP40,000 (around 4,000 Euros, taxable).
– Annual conference and research related trips allowance of MOP20,000.
– Maximum contract period of 2 years*.
– On campus accommodation will be available at own expense.
* Working permit must be obtained for non-local resident before commence their duties.
Application Procedures and Deadline
– Fill in the attached application form “MacaoTalentProgram_AppForm_PostDoc” and provide the necessary materials (e.g. copy of PhD certification, identity card/passport, detailed curriculum vitae and letter of reference/recommendation etc.).
– Submit all application materials to “email@example.com” (in PDF format).
1st batch: on or before 31/05/2018
2nd batch: on or before 30/09/2018
For any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or phone (853) 8822 4388 / 8822 4389 / 8822 4311.