Special Offer: 20% discount available to conflictoflaws.net readers
- The definitive account of the principles of international commercial litigation, regularly cited with approval by the courts
- Takes a strategic approach to litigation risk and examines the tactical choices facing litigants
- Structured to address issues as they arise in practice
- Embeds practical issues in the underlying principles of private international law
- In-depth coverage of recent legislation and case law
- Enhanced treatment of anti-suit injunctions, freezing injunctions, and jurisdiction agreements
- Extended treatment of the provisions of Regulation 1215/2012 (the recast Brussels Regulation on jurisdiction and judgments)
- In-depth analysis of issues of current concern, including the effectiveness of hybrid jurisdiction agreements, the role of anti-suit injunctions in arbitration (especially within the EU), the scope of injunctions ancillary to foreign proceedings, the treatment of claims involving third parties, and the effect on high-value commercial disputes of new approaches to case-management and costs
Invaluable for: Litigators and commercial law practitioners, academics and scholars of private international law; postgraduate/advanced students of the subject; legal reference libraries.
816 pages | 978-0-19-871291-6 | Hardback | 08 January 2015
Price: £225.00 £180.00.
Order your copy here by quoting the code ALAUTH17 when ordering. Limit 3 copies per transaction. Offer valid until 31stDecember 2015. This offer is only available to individual (non-trade) customers when ordering direct from the Oxford University Press website. This offer is exclusive and cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.