The conference, taking place in Trier in March, 19-20, intends to provide an in-depth analysis of the renewed EU Insolvency Regulation 2015 which will replace the former Insolvency Regulation No 1346/2000.
• Scope of the Regulation and definition of “insolvency”
• Concept of COMI
• Relationship between main and territorial proceedings
• Coordination and communication
• Related actions and interplay with Brussels I
• Cross-border security and rights in rem
• Insolvency of groups of enterprises
Who should attend?
Lawyers practising in the field of insolvency law, judges, insolvency administrators, ministry officials, policy-makers, academics.
Professor Avv Stefania Bariatti, University of Milan; Of Counsel, Chiomenti Studio Legale,Milan
Professor Gerald Mäsch, University of Münster
Dr Rimvydas Norkus, Judge at the Supreme Court of Lithuania; Lecturer at Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius
Professor Christoph Paulus, Research Center Institute for Interdisciplinary Restructuring, Humboldt University, Berlin
Dr Bernard Santen, Senior Researcher, Leiden Law School
Pál Szirányi, Legal Officer, Civil Justice Policy, DG Justice, European Commission, Brussels
Jean-Luc Vallens, Judge, Associate Professor, University of Strasbourg
Robert van Galen, Partner, Chairman of the Restructuring & Insolvency Team, NautaDutilh, Amsterdam