The Law School of the Paris Institute of Political Science (Sciences Po) will hold the final meeting of its workshop series for this academic year on Private International Law as Global Governance on May 31st, 2013.
This day long conference will include three round tables.
Private Post-National Law Making and EnforcementTable I, 9:00 – 10:45 – Manufacturing private norms (Junior stream)
- Caroline DEVAUX
- Anna ASSEVA
- Catherine TITI
- Charles GOSME
- Sergio PUIG (Stanford University)
- Robert WAI (York University)
- Diego P. FERNÁNDEZ ARROYO (SPLS)
- Giuditta CORDERO MOSS (Universitetet i Oslo)
- Gian Paolo ROMANO (Université de Genève)
- Horatia MUIR WATT (SPLS)